Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Musings and rants about solution architecture, EA and consulting

The last year I have been working as a solution architect for a large European company as part of the EA team and I must say, it  has been quite an interesting experience. The vision/ideas that the other architects within EA have about software architecture made me explore a little bit on how software architecture has been perceived by the industry. During in this exploration I stumbled on a number of interesting articles that I want to share:

I also became a big fan of Eric Dietrich (@daedtech) writings – so check out some of his postings

Other architects you might also follow on Twitter include  Martin Fowler (@martin fowler) (author of a number of excellent books you should read as well) , Michael Nygard (@mtnygard)  Matt Stine (@mstine) and Simon Brown (check out his video on  Visualize, Document and explore your Software architecture). Leave a comment if you think I missed a thought leader in the software architecture space on Twitter or other blog post which you consider must reads or just interesting.

No comments: